Job Vacancy: Field Engineer
We are currently seeking a Field Engineer to join our team to assist us with providing the best care to our ever-expanding customer base. The successful candidate will be responsible for installations, servicing, troubleshooting and staff training of our fall prevention and monitoring solutions.
*Full product training will be provided.
Key duties and responsibilities...
- System set up and programming
- Onsite system installation
- Training of clinical staff on system functions and use
- Working with Sales representatives to deliver successful product installation and rollout. This will include pre-site visit to determine installation plan and advise the Hospital Trust if they have to complete any estates (structural/electrical) works prior to our installation
- Other small-scale installation/delivery
- Attending site for fault call outs / troubleshooting
- Completing scheduled maintenance visits to sites to provided support and continued training
- Annual audit of equipment on maintained sites
- Telephone support / troubleshooting as required
- Reporting of work carried out and communication of further action required following site visits.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Customer-oriented with strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Full driver’s license
- Happy to travel on a national scale
- Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:30
- Good basic knowledge of IT systems and set-up
- Experience of working with hand/power tools
An attractive package will be available to the right person, which also includes a company van, phone, laptop and uniform.
Please send your CV to
email@example.com by 31st May 2023.