Ramblegard shall, at its option, repair or replace the defective products, or refund the price of the defective products in full.
Ramblegard shall not be liable for the products’ failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 1.1 in any of the following events:
- The customer makes any further use of such products after giving notice in accordance with clause 1.2
- The defect arises because the customer failed to follow Ramblegard’s oral or written instructions as to the storage,
commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the products or (if there are none) good trade practice regarding the
- The customer alters or repairs such products without the written consent of Ramblegard;
- The defect arises as a result of willful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions; or
- The products differ from their description as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or
Except as provided in this clause 1, Ramblegard shall have no liability to the customer in respect of the products’ failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 1.1.
The terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the sale of goods act 1979 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the contract.
These conditions shall apply to any repaired or replacement products supplied by Ramblegard.